Sunday, December 6, 2009

Canton Finds

My trip to Canton this week was wonderful, but really cold! Those metal barns with concrete floors don't handle 30 degrees well. My child was miserable and husband was as patient as could be, so I speed shopped while they waited in the car. Not what we had in mind, but I did find a few things I love. Many of my purchases were Christmas presents, so I can't share them just yet!
Here is a small plate I just love. This is my first Christmas with a child and I am trying to learn how to make it about Jesus more than Santa. I think a birthday cupcake on this plate will be fun!
Since my child doesn't read the blog, here are two of her presents. These shoes are soft and furry and were only $11.95! I have seen similar shoes for over $30 elsewhere. The toddler pillow will be great as she gets a little older.

I bought these necklace and the pendants at separate booths, but loved them all together! These pendants are huge and great quality. I won't tell you what I paid since I bought many of them as gifts, but there were a steal! These two are for me!
I love love this chandelier, but it didn't make it home with me. It is made of forks and would look great in a breakfast nook. I hope it found a lovely home!
On our way to Canton, we stopped at Cracker Barrel and I fell in love with some of their holiday decor. Seriously, a Christmas pinwheel quilt for less than $40 and chicken and dumplin's! If you haven't been to Canton, I highly recommend it. Just don't go in December!