Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Favorites- Linky Schedule

This is my favorite time of the year and I thought it would be a perfect time to cover 12 of my favorite things! And, why not do my first linky party! I have to admit this is a little last minute and I'm a little nervous that nobody will join my first linky party, but I'm a risk taker ;)

For the next 12 straight days we'll cover 12 of our favorites things and we'll make a couple of them linky parties so that you can join along and we can all use our final days before Christmas reading great ideas! I hope you'll join in with me!
I will start with my favorites breakfast food, especially for Christmas morning!

This is the most wonderful dessert, I mean breakfast, in all the world.

Cinnamon French Toast Bake- it is warm, gooey, not overly sweet, and always draws praise with guests. Click here for the recipe.
Along with serving Cinnamon French Toast Bake, I plan to try Christmas Morning Eggs from The Sister Cafe Blog, my new favorite recipe site. These sound just wonderful. My MIL is diabetic and this will give us some pretty protein.

I doubt you can go wrong with either of these!

Here is our 12 Days of Christmas Favorites schedule- take pictures, write your posts and join in the fun!

December 14- Favorite Easy Gift

December 15- Favorite Blog Post: Linky Party
Grab your favorite post from the past and share the link, super easy! It might be a favorite craft project, recipe, or exciting news from your family.

December 16- Favorite Person in the World

December 17- My Favorite Pair of Shoes for Friday's Foot Fetish

December 18-Favorite Christmas Ornament: Linky Party
Share a picture of your tree with your favorite ornament

December 19- Favorite Baby Shower Gifts

December 20- Favorite Mail- Christmas Cards! Linky Party

Share your Christmas Card with us all! No stamps required.

December 21- Favorite Hobby Lobby Items

December 22-Favorite Scripture: Linky Party

Tell us about your favorite scripture and what it means to you. I am joining the Siesta Scripture Memory Team for 2011 and would love to read your favorites.

December 23- Favorite Digital Scrapbooking Resources

December 24- My Favorite Brand of Shoes for Friday's Foot Fetish

December 25- My Favorite Christmas Memory