Saturday, February 12, 2011

2010 Digital Scrapbook

I have made many a traditional scrapbook and spent hours layering papers and stickers and cutting photos only to try and pick up the picture and move it a little to the left. I can be a little OCD about my scrapbooks! :)

For 2010, I made my first digital scrapbook and I.AM.NEVER.GOING.BACK. It was so much simpler, easier to clean up at the end (just shut the laptop down!), is a thinner and more professional finished product, and is so vibrant! I was giddy when it arrived in the mail!
I met my husband for lunch that day and we reflected back on the 80 pages that make up our daughter's second year of life. It was fun to watch her grow up page by page.
Ahh, summer! I am ready to go to the pool again!
Some pages are crazy busy and some are simple and let her sweet face capture your attention.
There are so many options- I own this set of papers and embellishments below and I can use them again and again. You could make a whole scrapbook of an event, like a baby shower, and use the same digital kit for the entire book.
I printed my photobook at Shutterfly. The leather outside binding is good quality and the pages are crisp and colorful.
Click here to see the options from Shutterfly. If you want to play, but not invest in software yet, they have templates for you to just drop your photos in. My book is 12x12, but they also have smaller options.

For more details on digital scrapbooking products I love, click here for a post from December 2010.