Sunday, May 15, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Polish

Have you heard of Deborah Lippmann nail polish? She is a manicurist to the stars and came out with her own polish. It is 3-free which is always nice and is said to stay on for more than 7 days!

I stopped getting Shellac a few weeks ago. It started just peeling off my nails and my nail tech and I just couldn't make it stay. I don't know what happened! So, this long wearing polish was worth a shot to replace my Shellac. Pardon my cuticles- I am in need of a real manicure!
I've worn it for 5 days straight and it still looks good! It is expensive, so it is a splurge, but is cheaper than Shellac and can be used again and again!

See all the colors here. I bought mine at Luxe Apothetique in the Domain shopping center (in northwest Austin). You can also find it at Nordstrom's online.