Thursday, September 15, 2011

Recent Pins

I could waste so much time on Pinterest- I love that I have more friends joining and can repin some of their fabulous finds. So many of you starting following me when I blogged about my recent pins, so I thought I'd keep sharing.

Look at this- just add a marble to your cupcakes before you fill them and they'll come out heart shaped. Great thing to pin and look at before Valentine's Day!
These are pretzel bites filled with ham and cheese. I have no doubt they must be fabulous and plan to make them for a lazy football Sunday this fall.
The person that pinned this originally- she claims these are a dead ringer for Chick-fil-A nuggets. If that is true, maybe I can stick to my eating out budget! We love their nuggets!
As I am going from a full time working Mom to a stay at home work part time at home Mom, I am finding great comfort in this quote. I love knowing God's path for me is broader, deeper, and bigger than I can see.
Another great idea for Valentine's Day or even Halloween. I wonder how many takes it took to get the picture just right? It might take FOREVER with a toddler to get a smile, look at the camera and hand in place.
Finally, I love fabric, mixing prints and the vintage feel of these hoops. What a great way to bring color into a space and use up scraps or little pieces of pricey fabrics. I think these would be a fun addition to my laundry room.
Happy Pinning! To get links to the original home of these pictures, just click here to go to Pinterest.