Thursday, June 28, 2012

VBS Amazing Wonders of Aviation Crafts

I am all crafted out.... I have spent the last two months cutting up crepe paper, fishing line, pipe cleaners and poking holes in paper plates, bowls, and coloring sheets. I have dyed rice and have been colored in glue. And, I have loved it all!

Our church's VBS was last week and my craft room is getting back to normal. I hope to have fun new stuff to show you soon. In the meantime, if you are looking for some inexpensive craft ideas for your own VBS, Sunday school or even home school, here are some of our favorites.



Whole World in His Hands... you singing along :)

Jellyfish with ribbon tentacles

In all there were 12 crafts, many of them came from the VBS model we purchased, but those that we found online were just as cool. I think the jellyfish was everyone's favorite! 

And, if you are looking for an inexpensive and time saving way to keep your kid's art supplies together, check out my inexpensive centerpieces! I made 14 of these with cups, plates and hot glue for about $11.


I am looking forward to next year!