Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cheesy Zucchini Bake

My husband and I are trying to eat more real food. We went on a little diet to prepare for an upcoming trip and noticed how much better we felt. Then, when we cheated, we both got sick. It became apparent that we need to eat better. I have scoured Pinterest for more healthy recipes- the desserts and pasta dishes are so tempting, but slowly I am finding healthy recipes that I really do like!

This cheesy zucchini is by far my current favorite! The seasonings and yummy cheese taste more like lasagna that a low fat vegetable. I am totally not kidding :)


It calls for zucchini, basil, green onion, garlic powder, salt, thyme, and yummy cheese!


Before it is ever cooked, it looks good!


The bubbly brown cheese makes it all the better! Check out What Megan's Making for the full recipe. 


If you have a favorite healthy side dish, please leave me a comment with a link- I need to expand my options!