Monday, January 7, 2013

Resolution 2013: Get Organized with Calendars

I consider myself pretty tech savvy, but when it comes to being organized with a calendar, I am old school and proud of it! My planner tracks my meetings, Abby's school function, swim and gymnastics lessons, birthdays, my to do list, bills due, you name it! I couldn't survive without it. 

If you are looking to get more organized this year, try a paper planner or calendar to help you. 

Last year and this year, I will be staying organized with my Erin Condren Life Planner. I love the personalization of her planners, the bright colors, the life saving pocket in the back, and I just love her story! They cost around $50, but are well made and look great all year long. I also have photo gift labels from her that I love and got an iPhone case from her for Christmas. Big fan here! 


I just recently discovered May Books and I am sold! They are small books with a hand sewn binding and has the most fabulous cover designs available! They are completely customizable- covers, insides, monogram, fonts, etc. Plus, they are under $20! I gave these as gifts this year and received them! I have the notebook and meal planner.



In just a few clicks, you can make a one page calendar of the entire year and add a favorite family photo on Shutterfly. This would be great with a magnet on the back on the fridge or hanging on a bulletin board in your office. Shutterfly has tons of other calendar options and my experience with them has always been positive.


If you are into digital scrapbooking and want to make your own family calendar, check out these cute kits from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I made calendars for grandparents a few years ago for Christmas. They make a great gift!

Another great digital idea that is free, download this cute calendar from another blogger and print directly onto 8.5x11 cardstock! I just printed mine and placed it on the fridge to remind me when we are out when grocery meal planning.