Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm All Ready for the Easter Bunny

 Easter is early this year, so I pulled out my bin of fun Spring Easter decor and got my house Easter Bunny ready! I decided to do things a little different this year and I set up just a couple of displays. I typically place one or two Easter items among my already decorated shelves and bookcases; however, this year, I cleared two spaces and gave them a big Easter focus.


One of those cleared areas is my antique dresser that I recently moved into the living room. I took the large ivy away and filled the top with my bunny collection and paper mache carrots.
 



On the bar in my kitchen, I printed out my favorite printable from this post, and framed it with a basket and paper mache eggs from here.


The only addition to my mantle is my He Is Risen banner that I made two years ago. 


Finally, I decided to go a little crazy in my formal dining room. I pulled out a  Spring-like table runner and then began arranging all of the fun bright cheery Easter buckets I have collected over the years.


Once I had an arrangement I liked, I filled them all with bright Easter grass and lots and lots of Easter eggs!


I added in a few of my favorite little Easter people and I had a display that just makes me smile!



In total, I spent $6 on my decorations this year! I just needed more grass and eggs.

Stay tuned for a fun Peeps inspired craft next week!

Oh, and don't forget to decorate your front door! Here is an easy Easter wreath from last year. Mine is on the front door and looks so fun!