Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday's Foot Fetish: Current Comfy Obsessions

I am always on the hunt for cute and comfy shoes. The kind you can wear to the grocery store and the mall and don't feel frumpy or have sore feet at the end of the day. I am loving these three right now for Fall!

Go Walk by Skechers via Zappos were recommended by Mix and Match Mama after a European vacation. They look and feel like slippers, but have the support of tennis shoes. Plus, they come in lots of great bold colors! 
 A friend of mine's Mother had these on last weekend and I loved them. They are a great low profile tennis shoes and the colors are awesome. I find them on sale on Zappos!
 Finally, I just love all of my TOMS and ordered the camo ones as my Fall pair. I am hoping I will be brave and treat them like a neutral and wear them with lots of different things. I can be known to stick to a white t-shirt and jeans with a printed shoe. 

Happy Shoe Shopping!