Thursday, October 3, 2013

Easy and Delicious Cobbler

I love dessert I will not lie. And, I am always wishing I had something sweet to eat about 8:30 PM. This cobbler is so good and super easy to make I joked to my husband that it was a little dangerous. You likely have all of the ingredients and 5 minutes to make it right now!


Rustic Cobbler
recipe from Mix and Match Mama (my new favorite recipe blog!)

3 cups frozen fruit or pie filling (I had frozen "cherries and berries" for smoothies in the back of the freezer and 1 can of peach pie filling)

1 cup flour

1 cup sugar

1 egg

3/4 cup melted butter

Preheat oven to 375. Spray an 8x8 pan with Pam. Place fruit in the bottom of the pan. Mix flour, sugar and egg together and sprinkle over fruit. Pout melted butter on top. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.

Enjoy!