Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Favorites- Fav Ornament Linky

Our second linky party- I'd love to see your favorite Christmas ornament. Is it a beautiful piece of shiny goodness? Holds a memory of a trip? A pipe cleaner treasure from your children?
Here is my Christmas tree. It is in the entry of my formal dining/living room and is a tall skinny tree. We had a big fat 6 foot in our old house and it just didn't work here. I love the skinny tree in this space and with my new red walls, the area looks so festive!
My tree has a theme- Americana maybe? I use lots of plaids, flannel, mittens, and sweaters. I have very few breakable ornaments. This Santa is my favorite- he is big with a sweater like yarn for his beard. I love the deep red of his hat and the porcelain of his skin. I don't think I bought him anywhere special, maybe Michael's?
Your turn! I'd love to see your tree and ornament.