Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Favorites: Favorite Hobby Lobby Items

I spend a crazy amount of time at Hobby Lobby. When I have no lunch plans, I always end up there before buying a Wendy's large chili with extra crackers and sweet tea for lunch :)
Here are my two favorite supplies!

My friend Johnna introduced me to Steam-A-Seam about 2 years ago and my life is so much better because of it! This is an iron on product that you cut into the shape you want. The sticky iron on part is layered between 2 sheets of a wax like paper. You remove one sheet, stick the back side of your fabric to the sticky part and cut it out. Remove the second sheet and iron in on. It is inexpensive and goes a long way!

My favorite Steam-A-Seam projects can be found here.





Oh how I love thee Mod Podge! If you haven't ventured into trying it, you should! It is white paste like substance much like Elmer's school glue. You brush it on with a sponge brush and it will dry clear. You can use it like traditional glue or to harden paper by applying it on the outside.

My favorite mod podge projects can be found here.
In addition to these 2 craft projects, you'll most often find me buying cute picture frames, ribbon by the roll (at half off!), funky fabrics, and scrapbooking papers and stickers at Hobby Lobby!