Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Favorites- Favorite Scripture

I have a couple of favorite scriptures that have been meaningful to me at various times in my life, but part of my 2011 resolution is to really store more scripture in my heart so that I can recall it when speaking with others. Nothing like the Top 10 Words application on Facebook to make your realize you talk about lunch and bed (weird!) more than Jesus.
The scripture that I have recalled many times is taped to my computer at work to keep it in front of my mind.
Romans 12:12
What I most love about this verse- in good times and in bad, pray! I find it so simple to pray when I want something, but when things are going well I lose focus on praising.

To help with my 2011 resolution, I am joining my friend Heidi on the Beth Moore Siestas Scripture Memorization Team. Read all about it here!

I'd love to hear about your favorite scripture- it'll give me ideas for my 24 verses in 2011.