Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's Foot Fetish: Hottest Shoe of the Season

Oh you think I am kidding- try to find a pair of Yo Gabba Gabba Vans in my daughter's size range! I have been hunting for these for weeks. I can find them in bigger sizes, but who knows when she'll be a size 9 (she is a 6 now) and if at that point Yo Gabba Gabba will be for babies!
I found her size in these Foofa shoes from a surf shop in California, but the shoe markup (since it is a small store) and shipping made them a pricey purchase for a kids rubber shoe! So, I passed on them and kept searching!
Lo and behold, my beloved Zappos restocked and have Toodee in a size 7. Well, they did. I bought the last pair.
My daughter will be over the moon excited to have Toodee on her feet. Let's pray she allows Toodee to come off her feet for church :)