Sunday, March 11, 2012

Favorite Easter Pins

Can you believe Easter is less than a month away? Wow! I love Easter and springtime and have loved finding Easter crafts, decoration, and tips on Pinterest. Here are a few of my latest Easter pins:

Did you know that you can use a whisk to help kids dye eggs? So smart- this will be my first year to dye eggs with Abby Lu and I know this will save us some frustration.
via Toddler Boredom Busters
 How cute are these jelly bean bracelets? The pinterest link is broken, but I am assuming they are made with a needle and thread poking a small hole through each jelly bean and then the thread is tied off at the end. I love the many color combinations. This would be great for an Easter themed party.

How cute are these "carrots"? I plan to make these for my daughters MDO friends next month. She loves Goldfish so I'm certain she'll have fun handing them out. The paper looks like the simple clear cones sold at Hobby Lobby in the cake/cookie/candy making aisle. 

via Loralee Lewis

This would make the most beautiful tablescape. I love the colors!
via Be Different Act Normal
 I bought everything I need at Hobby Lobby to make this exact wreath last week. I love the simplicity of it and all of the supplies including more hot glue sticks was less than $20.

via Mom & Wife
 As a Christian, I can not decorate for Easter with just bunnies and eggs. I don't want to forget that this holiday is about He who gives life and gives it in abundance.

Free Printable Here

I am decorating for Easter this week and will share my collection of bunnies with you soon! Happy Pinning!