Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chicken Lasagna Cups

In an effort to be healthier, I have tried to introduce more vegetables at dinner. I'll be honest, I don't like most veggies, but these.... these veggies I can eat!


The lasagna cups are layered with wonton skins and then filled with chicken and cheese packed with the broccoli, zucchini and carrots to get your veggies in.


I had never bought wonton cups before... that was an adventure. They weren't in the Asian section, they couldn't be found with biscuits and weren't in the freezer aisle. Finally, I found them in produce with the tofu. Look there first :)


Just before going in the oven... don't they look delicious?


Voila- Chicken Lasagna Cups!


The recipe can be found at Emily Bites. I just boiled a chicken breast, shredded it and added it into the cheese and veggie mixture.