Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Grateful- Week Eleven

 What a great week I've had including a fun 3 day trip to Dallas with my Mom and daughter. Grateful to have a girl trip with these two!


SUPER grateful that trip included my favorite place for BBQ! The potato salad and sausage at Red, Hot and Blue is the best!


Spending part of Thursday at the Dallas Arboretum reminded me how grateful I am of the many colors in God's box of crayons. He made the world full of color and gave us the eyes to see it. He didn't have to :)


Friday night I sure was grateful this guy returned home from a business trip. He doesn't travel much and we sure miss him when he does!


I bought fresh cut daffodils at Trader Joes and was grateful they bloomed on Saturday! 10 daffodils for $1.29 was a steal in my book.


Sure am grateful this girl has a queen sized bed for all the things she sleeps with. No doubt she'd fall out of a twin nightly to make room for her babies that she sneaks in after dark.


I received this AMAZING wedding invitation in the mail for a dear friends from junior high. I am so grateful I was asked to be part of her long awaited special day!


Finally, today is a new day. Yesterday was hard on a family I love and I'm so glad to turn the page and start fresh today with sunshine, the park and a Spring candle. I love the Renew & Refresh candle out for Spring from Bath & Body works.


Have a great week!