Monday, March 10, 2014

Grateful- Week Ten

I am grateful for many things this week!

I am grateful she looks like me and has the personality of her father. My husband is funny and she got that. She quotes movies, sings songs out of the blue, does impersonations, and makes me laugh all day long. 


I am grateful we can afford a maid every now and then. She doesn't come every week and we've gone without her many months, but when she comes my house smells so good! I clean in stages (dust one day and mop a different day) so I never get that whole house clean effect or smell. It also forces my child to clean up her playroom which only looks like this on those days.


We lost our first tooth this week! I am grateful it was a good experience and not too scary!


I never thought I would say this, but I am grateful for leftovers! It makes Saturday lunch so easy and is a good sign that we ate in during the week. We used to eat out all the time, but now we do it typically twice on the weekend only.


This seems like a no-brainer... I am thankful for clean running water in my home. Can you imagine not having it? Seeing pictures online of people walking miles for dirty water is heartbreaking. As we discussed first world problems in Sunday school this morning, I thought about all the basic things I have that so many others don't.


I am grateful for free printables all over the internet. These made for a fun little craft this morning. I'll share the link and details tomorrow.


What are you grateful for?