Saturday, January 13, 2018

What's For Dinner #3

Here are four dinners we plan to eat this week!

Dinner #1
Shredded Chicken Soft Tacos
Chips and Guacamole
Frozen Veggie

Shredded chicken is so easy in the crockpot. Put 2-3 breasts in the crockpot with a jar of cheap salsa and cook on low for 4 hours. It will easily shred with a fork or you can put it in your Kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment and shred is easily. I love to double up recipes like this and freeze the shredded chicken for another meal.

Dinner #2
Cheeseburger Pie
Tater Tots
thawed bag of Peaches

This is Abby's very favorite dish that I make :)

Dinner #3
Creamy Tomato Soup
Beer Bread (mix from Trader Joe's)

I've never made this soup before but I love the ingredients in it, so I had to give it a try. We love cheese tortellini in soup!

Dinner #4
Easy Slow Cooker Ribs
Euna Mae's Mac and Cheese
Frozen Veggie

These ribs are high on Marcus' list of favorite things I make. I don't eat meat on a bone, so he breaks mine apart and I just have a yummy stack of BBQ! The mac and cheese recipe is my favorite! I half it and it makes the perfect 8x8 for our family to eat on twice. The full recipe has been taken to many a potluck and always comes home empty!