Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Mommy Box

Have you heard of the Happy Mommy Box? I saw it all over Instagram recently and had to check it out! It is a monthly subscription that sends you a box of goodies and includes a treat for the kids! You can subscribe for 1 month or 3 months at a time. It is $29/month which includes shipping. 

There is a wait list as these boxes have gotten pretty popular! So, you get on the wait list and an email is sent telling you when the site is open and you can sign up for the following month/3 months.


Here is my February box- my first one! The box always includes a print (the chalkboard moon 5x7 print), a magazine, coupons and then treats for Mom and child. They do ask your child's age. Abby received play-doh and some robot tattoos and vitamins. 

One of the best parts- they try to feature small Mommy based businesses in the boxes, like the two bracelets I received. Super cute and fun to support others in the working Mom arena.


I can't have a Happy Mommy Box every month, but I'll certainly do it every now and then!

If you aren't looking for yourself, this would be super fun to gift to a friend who is a new Mom!