Friday, December 4, 2009

Add A Little Sparkle

When I bought my glass apothecary jars at Ballard Designs earlier this year, I had this holiday decor in mind. They work great on the kitchen counter since the backside is still festive.
I looked at numerous stores and felt like the balls were boring or too big to really fill the jars. I came across these ornaments at Target and they were perfect- plastic to last me more than one year in storage, small and sparkly, and $12 for both the silver set and the turquoise.

I already had the jingle bell tree from past years. It helped me determine my color scheme. So, my only other purchase was the 3 blue snowflakes and the Peace ornament to hang on the outside of each item. In all, under $15 for my new sparkle!

4 comments:

Thena said...

Beautiful. Megan and I was at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and they wanted $20.00 I think it was just for one jar. And I think that was at half price. I had forgotten about it but now I know what I can get Megan for Christmas, because she wanted two or three but not at their prices.

The Persimmon Perch said...

Looks great. I love how it sparkles. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

Patti said...

I love this look...and the colors are great....happy decorating!

Tara said...

These are great! I totally love the pretty blue color.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover