Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Personalized Coffee Mug

I bought a travel coffee mug at Michael's that is made for a photo insert to go between the inner layer and the clear outer layer. I used my Scrapbook software to make the photo option a little fancier that just printing out one large photo. There are so many uses for the scrapbook software. If you are still looking for a gift for a crafty friend or need to figure out something for your parents or husband to get you, go for it! You'll have fun with it, I promise!

2 comments:

Cha Cha said...

What a great idea for grandparents. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dana said...

Hello there! I love your blog! I visited because of the name...similar to mine. I have a little girl named Ava, which means little bird, so I love birds of course! I also have a daughter named Josie. I'm sure I will visit you often. Feel free to visit me! I am still trying to load a picture to my profile for following, but it always says it is too big. Anyway, just wanted to say hello! ~ Dana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover