Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Spring Purses

A friend of mine recently asked me to give her recommendations for a new Spring purse. She wanted something around $100 in the pink/red/coral family. I did some looking around and here are my recommendations......
Love this Watermelon color by Dooney & Bourke
Vera Bradley Loves Me ruffle bag= so cute! This Amy Butler Hobo has two of my favs- orange and turquoise!
Amy Butler pleated bag on etsy
Roxy Ruffled Up in tomato

Gingham shopper by Fred Perry

Fossil Glitzy Shopper in pink or red

Steve Madden ruffle bag in Raspberry
this one is not for Alison as it is pricey, but I love love it and thought someone else out there might too!


Good luck finding a new Spring bag! I will be wearing this bag from last year and this one, a recent purchase this Spring.