Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recipe Organization

I have a fair share of cookbooks, but really use the recipes in my small recipe box on a regular basis. They include the handwritten recipes from college, the print outs from emails and blogs, and the note cards from friends after a must-have try at potlucks. My recipe box from my sister was crammed full! So, I purchases these from Paper Source and decided to give desserts their own box and I tell you, it is as full as the box of salads, meats, veggies, breads, casseroles!
I was even able to use dividers inside desserts to break up cookies, cakes, pies, candy and other.


On a similar note, the metal bread box from Target I've been sale stalking is mine! My girlfriend Tabriah bought me the red and turquoise one! I have the red one in the kitchen and the turquoise one houses my craft paints in the craft room. Thank you Tabriah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover