Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recipe Organization

I have a fair share of cookbooks, but really use the recipes in my small recipe box on a regular basis. They include the handwritten recipes from college, the print outs from emails and blogs, and the note cards from friends after a must-have try at potlucks. My recipe box from my sister was crammed full! So, I purchases these from Paper Source and decided to give desserts their own box and I tell you, it is as full as the box of salads, meats, veggies, breads, casseroles!
I was even able to use dividers inside desserts to break up cookies, cakes, pies, candy and other.


On a similar note, the metal bread box from Target I've been sale stalking is mine! My girlfriend Tabriah bought me the red and turquoise one! I have the red one in the kitchen and the turquoise one houses my craft paints in the craft room. Thank you Tabriah!