Monday, December 13, 2010

Scarves- The Necklaces of Winter

I am loving scarves right now- they are my winter necklaces! You can have inexpensive basic solid sweaters and with a cute scarf, you look put together! Here are a few of my current favorites.

Allyn Scarf from Fossil- $24.99
Juciy Couture Ruffle Infinity Scarf- $78 on Zappos

I love infinity scarves- they are one big circle so you don't have to knot them around your neck. You can double loop them as shown below and keep your neck open. It is good to elongate the neckline and not puff up your face.
Vera Bradley- Hello Dahlia Scarf for $44 on Zappos

I love the Vera is branching out. Her prints are some of my favorites.
I have been sale stalking this one for months and while the pastel and plum have gone on sale, the spice is now gone. I missed my chance. I just couldn't pay $88 for a scarf.
Haverhill Afgham Scarf, on sale for $68 from Garnet Hill
This one is beautiful for fall- too bad in Texas fall calls for shorts and not scarves!

Roasted Veggie Scarf from Anthropologie, $48
I also love this one from Ann Taylor and these monogrammed scarves for only $20 from Tara.

Keep Warm!