I had Tacos al Pastor about 3 months ago. And, I fell in love! So, I dug around online and found the simplest recipe that seemed to match the restaurant taco I so enjoyed. These were super simple to make and both Marcus and I thought they were amazing! A new favorite!
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Mexican-style chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 (8-inch) soft taco-size corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1. Combine pork and next 9 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Seal and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- 2. Cook pork mixture in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 10 minutes or until pork is done. Serve mixture with warm tortillas and
Really, only 2 steps and most ingredients are already on hand! Enjoy!