Sunday, August 7, 2011

Favorite Etsy Stores

Is etsy a store you have to stop yourself from visiting too often? Yea, me neither ;) I love it and have added a few shops to my favorites so I thought I would share.

Ella Champ frames are amazing! They aren't cheap, but the colors, patterns and thickness are to die for! I love them all. Maybe one day I'll try to make myself one. You have to consider them art and then the price doesn't seem so bad in comparison.
Berkley's Clippies were my very first etsy purchase! I was home on maternity leave and searching for things for my baby girl. I love the color combinations, the size and softness of her clips. Abby is 2 1/2 and still wears these clips!
How beautiful is this hair piece by Cozette Couture? She has lots of these amazing pieces. I'd love one for Abby's photos in a couple of years. Right now I think they would overtake her.Funny side note, the owner of this store is the ex-wife of Bentley who starred on this season of the Bachelorette.
Laughing Giraffe has some adorable dresses and boys rompers for southern Mommas who love to monogram! I love the dress on the left- I'd wear it!
Finally, I have ordered 2 pieces from Tamar and I love love love her stuff. It is bold and delicate. I love the colors. She has cute little earrings also. I love them all!
Just to be clear, nobody asked me to post this, paid me, or even knows who I am. I just love their stuff and wanted to share!

Happy Shopping!