Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Am Addicted To...

... redesigning my blog header! My heavens- I change my family blog about once a month, but sometimes every 2 weeks. I seriously have so much fun doing it. I have designed for friends, but love to just do my own blog on a Sunday afternoon while Abby naps.

Here are a few ideas in case you, too, have the addiction!

I buy almost all of my kits from Sweet Shoppe Designs, usually on Saturdays when they take 10% off new arrivals.
I use my Scrapbook Factory Deluxe software and Photobucket to upload.
I can design a blog header and upload, start to finish, in about 30 minutes.
I'd love to see your blog design, too! Just leave me a comment with a link.
I'm always looking for new ideas and even created a new board on my Pinterest page for blog headers I love.

Happy Blogging!