Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Desktop and FFF Update

If you have read this blog for any period of time, you know I love fall. I love football, fall candles, pumpkins, soups, scarves, browns and oranges, all of it! Enjoy this month's calendar- one of my favorites.
You may remember, I quit my job in August to be at home with my daughter more. I now work about 15 hours per week doing marketing for a real estate group and planning four events per year for my former employer. It is the perfect balance of home and work for me and I love it. However, we cut our income to give me more time with Abby and that means a lot less shopping for shoes. So, I won't be doing Friday's Foot Fetish every single Friday. I'll share on occasion when I come across some, but looking at shoes every week isn't healthy for my budget!