Monday, November 5, 2012

What I Am Loving Right Now...

Here are a few things I am currently loving...

We had a garage sale and hoped to make enough to buy a cool club chair for our living room. We are selling the butter yellow recliner from Abby's nursery on Craigslist. When she got a big girl bed, it went into my husband's office. But, it just looks like a nursery chair! So, I want to move the masculine leather chair and ottoman from the living room into the office and add this chair to the living room.

Thankfully, we almost made enough and with cheap shipping from Overstock, we should own it soon!

I have always loved Kendra Scott Danielle earrings on other people, but thought they were just too big for my face and short hair. Luckily, she came out with a smaller version, the Elle, and it is perfect. I own them in turquoise, but saw them in green on a salesperson at Nordstrom's recently and they looked awesome against her orange sweater. Swoon! 
I currently have Shellac on my nails and recently had a taupy brown color put on them. I looked at Target for a matching polish for my toes and loved this one- Mink Muffs. It is the perfect brown for pale skin!


Have you heard of Kate Somerville yet? My friend Katy uses her face wash and told me about it last Spring when we were in Los Angeles visiting her. Since then I have heard celebrities and bloggers talk about her products. I am wearing make up less and would love to go out in public with no make up and my skin just looking fresh and clean. So, I bought a small bottle of the ExfoliKate and the gentle face wash. OMG- this stuff is amazing! My skin is more even in color, less oily, and overall, more clean without makeup. Read the reviews- you'll see how great it is!


When buying my new face wash, I was given a sample of the new perfume by Bvlgari. It smells great- not too sweet and just a little musky. Great scent for fall!


Finally, I am in love with this scarf! I have followed this seller for a year now and her scarves are made from recycled sweaters, so they are just about one of a kind. Whenever they are listed they sell right away. I am trying to snag one this season!


Anything you are loving right now that you want to share?