Monday, May 6, 2013

More Mothers' Day Recommendations

I thought I would share some of my favorite online finds that just might solve the what do I get for Mom on Mother's Day. Granted, most of these won't arrive in time for Sunday, but a sweet card and a picture of what is coming should do! I would love any of these things from Marcus and Abby Lu. 

For the Southern Momma who loves a good monogram and burlap- from Number Four Eleven


For the Sporty Momma or the Soccer Mom- from Kate Spade


for the Baker in your house who is always taking a meal to someone- from All About Blanks


for the High Tech Mom who uses her iPad to organize her life- from Southern Belle Boutique on etsy


for the Sentimental Mom who likes to show off her cute kids on any given occasion- from Pickture That


for the fashion forward Momma who loves her Kendra Scott.... this would be me! :)
for the crafty Mom (or Grandma!) who likes to sew, cross stitch, quilt or just create- from MerriWeatherCouncil on etsy



for the Doggie Mom who thinks her furry friend is her child- from The Vintage Pearl


Happy Shopping for Mom!