Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Starbuck's Peach Green Tea Lemonade Recipe

I am an iced tea girl. I like it cold and sweet.

I drink black tea or southern sweet tea at Starbucks most of the time. But, this time of year, my favorite is Peach Green Tea Lemonade. It is the most refreshing drink on a hot day. 

I don't like that it costs over $4 for a Venti. It is such a waste. So, when I heard I could buy Peach syrup in the store, I hatched a homemade plan! While buying the syrup, I casually asked the friendly barista how many pumps they use and she gave me the recipe!


Starbuck's Peach Green Tea Lemonade

Fill your glass with half of the lemonade of your choice and half of your favorite green tea. I found both of these at Target.

Then, you'll give it a few pumps of Starbuck's Peach Syrup. They use 3 pumps for a tall, 4 for a grande and 6 for a Venti. I used 4 in my mason jar.

Stir with a cute straw and enjoy knowing it tastes great and you just saved about $3.50... and you are still in your pajamas!