Sunday, July 26, 2009

Homemade Notepads

I made personalized notepads this morning with my digital scrapbooking software and sent them to Vista Print to have them printed on a notepad. It was lots of fun and MUCH cheaper than the notepads I had looked at online.
I really wanted one with my daughter's name so that I could put notes on it for school or church and not have to sign her name or sign it Abby Lu's Mom. This will work perfectly.I also made a set with my family's name. The notepads are approximately 4" x 6" tall. A pad on Vistaprint is $12.98 plus shipping. Love it!
If you are interested in a notepad for yourself or your family, email me. I'll be happy to play and make something fun for you!


5 comments:

Ms. W said...

Oooh, notepads! Never thought about notepads. Very nice!

You need to make you some mom cards too - especially when you are in playdate mode! ;)

Meg @ Being Resourceful said...

I LOVE this idea!! Hmm... Do I see a side job in your future?

Susan said...

I am totally interested in this in the future!! Remind me (because I will forget)!!! hehe

Bran- said...

I'm very interested in these note pads--the ones you made are so cute! Can you help me make some for my newly remodled kitchen with our names on them? :-)Let's get together soon!

the haley family said...

Hey Anna,
I was wondering if you were up to making some note cards for Will. He just had his birthday and needs to send out some thank you's!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover