Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seriously, Tulle?

I met my girlfriend Alison for dinner on Friday night and we closed down Target. I know, we are wild and crazy Moms on the loose! In the store with us were other Moms enjoying post-bedtime escapes and teenagers obviously awaiting a movie or getting a new outfit to go out that night.
We found this outfit on sale in the clothing section of Target. Do you see that striped scarf in the picture? Okay, if you can see my scarf BEHIND the shirt, what else would you see if someone actually wore this? The entire shirt is made from tulle, not even the soft tulle. Really, more like the netting you wrapped columns in for your 1999 wedding!Alison modeled the "nude" dress also in this line! Doesn't she look hot? Skin-colored tulle over a silk and lace dress (used loosely) is not a complete outfit. I seriously hope I don't see anyone in this outfit for real- it is just bad!
What do you think? Could you wear this?