Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wanna Stalk with Me?


So, I've been digging around and have added some fun new (to me!) craft blogs to Your Little Birdie. I wanted to share them with you. I'll feel better about my blog stalking ways if you stalk with me!
I love a good polkadot- so cute! Check out more polka dots at Design Dazzle.


Look at these sweet gloves, A Pocketful of Posies made these along with other winter goodies and hung them across a window with glitter clothespins. I love glitter clothespins!




Cute belt! Learn how to make it on The Polka Dot Chair and her list of tutorials.






U Create is a fun blog that looks to just feature projects found all over the wide world of blogging. Love someone to funnel the cute stuff into one place. Cute stuff, like this lace tee. I'd love this under a denim jacket!