Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Minute Super Bowl Treats

One thing I don't discuss much on this blog is football, but you should know I am a die hard NFL fan. I play pick 'em games online, own more than one jersey, can name most players, coaches and stadiums, and placed second in both of my Fantasy Football leagues. I love football and Sunday is a mixed blessing- I love the Super Bowl and hate the Monday after when we enter the black period of waiting 7 months for kickoff. I know 2 seasons- football season and waiting for football season.
Super Bowl foods are also fun- you graze for 5 hours! Here are a few of my favorite easy recipes previously posted that you might enjoy grazing on with friends and family Sunday night.
Three Ingredient Turtles
Super Simple Spicy Crockpot Bean Dip

Make Ahead and Freeze Crabbies Go Colts!



6 comments:

mary.mimi said...

Hey Birdie... your recipe says refried beans and the pix is frito spicy bean dip. Which do you use/prefer? I like black refried beans(not seasoned)less expensive, will they work? would I need to jazz them up?

Julie Harward said...

YUMMY TO ALL..I'VE MADE THE PRETZ.CANDY BEFORE AND IT IS SO EASY AND GOOD! THANKS FOR SHARING! COME SAY HI :D

Sarah said...

Ha! I am die hard as well! Though, I am more eagerly awaiting the start of baseball season!

I am planning my menu for Sunday as we speak! Yum!

Heather Mason said...

Yes, GO COLTS!!! :-)

The Gumpls said...

I think I will make the turtles! I love those everytime you make them for different events!

City Girl Country Heart said...

My kids love those Turtles and always request them at Christmas !
YUMM!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover