Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Minute Super Bowl Treats

One thing I don't discuss much on this blog is football, but you should know I am a die hard NFL fan. I play pick 'em games online, own more than one jersey, can name most players, coaches and stadiums, and placed second in both of my Fantasy Football leagues. I love football and Sunday is a mixed blessing- I love the Super Bowl and hate the Monday after when we enter the black period of waiting 7 months for kickoff. I know 2 seasons- football season and waiting for football season.
Super Bowl foods are also fun- you graze for 5 hours! Here are a few of my favorite easy recipes previously posted that you might enjoy grazing on with friends and family Sunday night.
Three Ingredient Turtles
Super Simple Spicy Crockpot Bean Dip

Make Ahead and Freeze Crabbies Go Colts!