Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Love: Erin Condren

I love the start of a new year- it means a new calendar on the refrigerator, on my wall and it used to mean in my purse. My phone does a lot of that for me now, but I am still a sucker for a cute planner. So, after reading Centsational Girls post about planners, I went over to Erin Condren's site and fell in love!

Here are some of my favorites, go check it out for yourself!

This would make a great menu planner on my fridge!
Cute and simple planner- could even work for a busy male in your life.
How cute are these sets- notecard, envelope, return labels all in one!


I love long notepads like this, great for list making!

This is a practice pad for the little ones learning to write. So much cuter than the thin cardboard colored paper I grew up with.

Shipping labels- love these! They are $23 for only $30. What an impression your package would make!
Canvas growth chart- so much better than the childish ones I've seen other places.
Happy Shopping!