Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free Valentine's Day Digital Cards

I love when a new holiday rolls around because it gives me an opportunity to play with new digital scrapbooking sets. With Valentine's Day just a few weeks away, I whipped up 3 cards for my chickadees!

The Heartbreaker (good for boys!)
My Valentine
Shabby Sweetheart
If you would like me to make you a personalized card, please do the following:

Become a follower. I'd love to have you back :)

Email me at annajenk@yahoo.com with your card choice, the photo you'd like me to include and the name for the card.

All cards are sized as a 4x6 and can be printed like a standard photo at your local drugstore, Shutterfly, the grocery store, etc. Mail them to grandparents. Give them out to friends. Blog them. (If you blog a card, I'd love credit. Just include a link to me.)

Enjoy!

Digital sets from here, here and here