Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Vera Bradley Colors

Every time I think I have my favorite VB print selected, she releases new colors and patterns that I love even more. Take this Bowler bag in Lemon Parfait for example. I love the yellow and gray combination. I'll take 1 please. Thank you.
How adorable is the new Eloise bag in Boysenberry? It is straight from the 1940s.
Do you have a Nook or Kindle? These make cute little covers for them. Blue Lagoon makes me want to be reading on the beach with a fruity drink. I have a cover like this for my iPad. It does a good job of hiding what I have in my purse or suitcase. Always hate to draw attention to the easily swiped $600 item. :)
Finally, the Mandy bag in the new Folkloric print! I like the colors on this one- has enough orange and green to stretch is beyond Spring.
All of these bags and more can be found at Vera Bradley's website or get many of them the next day from Zappos.