Sunday, May 15, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Polish

Have you heard of Deborah Lippmann nail polish? She is a manicurist to the stars and came out with her own polish. It is 3-free which is always nice and is said to stay on for more than 7 days!

I stopped getting Shellac a few weeks ago. It started just peeling off my nails and my nail tech and I just couldn't make it stay. I don't know what happened! So, this long wearing polish was worth a shot to replace my Shellac. Pardon my cuticles- I am in need of a real manicure!
I've worn it for 5 days straight and it still looks good! It is expensive, so it is a splurge, but is cheaper than Shellac and can be used again and again!

See all the colors here. I bought mine at Luxe Apothetique in the Domain shopping center (in northwest Austin). You can also find it at Nordstrom's online.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover