Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday's Foot Fetish: My New Toms

I posted on Facebook a few weeks ago that I thought TOMS were so ugly and I didn't get it. I'll be honest, I hadn't seen them on anyone, just online, in pictures and at the store waiting to be sold. This past weekend, I saw the cutest little Mom in these silver glitter TOMS and I immediately wanted them. She had one a white boyfriend shirt, rolled up jeans, a red belt and these shoes. I was sold!
My Mother's Day gift didn't work out like I had thought it would so after a little return on his part, I ordered these instead. I can't wait to wear them on the weekends and this summer when my office goes to casual summer attire! We wear jeans and capris from Memorial Day to Labor Day!

I love that for Mother's Day I not only got new shoes, but I gave a pair to a child whose Mother can't. I feel like I am sharing Mother's Day with someone I don't even know whose love for her child is just as great as mine for Abby Lu.

Here are some other favorites in case you want to give and receive also!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover