Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Wreath from Pinterest

Have you seen this cute wreath on Pinterest? I love it and wanted to make a less expensive version of it for my front door. The price of moss is crazy, so I only used one bag and made a little nest on the bottom to bring in the green!
I love the orange, green, white and brown combination when you first walk upon our porch.
The moss is attached with a lot of hot glue in patches. The pumpkins are in the floral section of Hobby Lobby and have long wired "sticks" on them. I just trimmed them down and added glue to the back where the stitch attaches and poked them through the grapevine wreath.
I also painted a think wooden letter J to adorn the wreath and bring in more green.
Final step, a bright orange burlap fabric strip and bow!
Voila! A fall wreath and with all of the Hobby Lobby discounts this week, it was under $18!
Happy Fall Y'all!