Thursday, November 3, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gifts

UPDATE: Click here for the 12 Days of Handmade Christmas posts. Enjoy!

Long time birdie readers will remember that last Christmas I did a 12 days series featuring my favorites... place to buy shoes, person, blog post, etc. It was fun and I've been thinking about what to do this year. With my new limited budget and my new love of Pinterest, I am planning to do 12 straight days of simple, inexpensive handmade Christmas gifts.
These aren't the types of gifts you buy your Mom or husband, but are perfect for teachers, neighbors, co-workers, etc. I plan to make handmade gifts for many people this year and I want to share my gifts with all of you.

But, I also know there are many more crafty chicks out there with great handmade gifts! I'd love to feature you, too! Email me at annajenk AT yahoo.com and send me a link to your post (old or new) featuring simple handmade gifts. I'll add your link and gift ideas to my links each day. Email me by November 25th to participate!

The party will start on Monday, November 28th. To give you a little sneak peek, I'm already envisioning homemade sugar scrubs, snow globes, ornaments, and sweets!

I hope you'll join me!