Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh Pinterest, You've Stolen my Free Time

I spend more time on Pinterest than Etsy now and I think that is a good thing! I am finding new recipes, crafts and dreaming about future projects. Here are a few of my favorites:

I love this whole outfit, but most especially the purse! Isn't it pretty! This outfit was created with Polyvore- you should check that time killer out, too! Don't fall in love with the jacket- it is leather and isn't cheap :)
I learned on Pinterest that you can shred cooked chicken breasts in your Kitchen Aid. That is helpful!
Isn't this nursery cute! I am beyond needing these letters with a toddler and no babies coming, but someone must use this! Everyone at this Mom's showers were asked to bring a letter and that is how she built a cool collection! Genius!
We are bed browsing for Abby's toddler room and I love the idea of this. It won't work for her current room, but I think would be super cute for a pre-teen boy!
Pinterest is also filled with lots of inspiring quotes. I have a whole board dedicated to quotes and love this new one. Although my jean size has gone down recently, I am trying to feel beautiful no matter where it is.
On the other end of that spectrum, oh my Lord, this cake must be on my holiday plans- Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallow Cake. Yummy!
Click here to follow me on Pinterest and see all kinds of great pins!