Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Gallery Wall... in process

I fell in love with this little girls room and this idea and decided Abby Lu needed a gallery wall!

I bought the new funky shaped frames at Hobby Lobby when wall frames went on sale and dug around in my spray paint bins for colors that matched her room.


Once they were all painted I played around with patterns and found what I think works best. I like have vertical and horizontal hangings. Once I got them on the wall, I liked them empty. So, they are currently empty while I look for inspiration.


These frames were originally navy, baby blue, and red. They are the same frames in my new master bathroom. I am hoping to fill them with cork boards, chalkboard, artwork of hers, and some fun pictures with her friends. 


Stay tuned for my progress!