Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas 2012: Abby's "Sweet" Tree

I shared my main Christmas tree here, but wanted to share Abby's sweet tree with you as well and give you a sneak peek of her new purple room! I promise to share details of her new room soon!


I bought her tree when she was just a baby and decided to give it a candy theme. I've had lots of fun buying ornaments of gum drops, lollipops, peppermints, cupcakes, and all sweet imaginable!



She loves her tree and keeps it lit all day long! We have to sneak in her room after she is asleep to turn it off! I am not normally a fan of a white tree, but I love how it provides the right backdrop for all the fun colors on her tree. I can't imagine it green!



I posted this picture on Facebook and it just makes me laugh. She was playing with her little people nativity set and her cars at the same time. It appears the wise men have moved on from camels in 2012 ;)


Merry Christmas to all!