Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Scrapbook Samples

I had down time and felt inspired a few weekends ago, so I scrapbooked over 20 pages from our past year. I always like to have my year ready to go before December since it is filled with the holidays and my daughter's birthday. Those produce a big chunk of my annual scrapbook and happen at the end of the year! I always have to finish the book in mid-January when Shutterfly runs them 50% off.


Here are a few of my favorites....

My daughter's best "buddy" as she calls him is named Michael. They spend lots of time together as his Momma and I are good friends. Her first sleepover with with Michael. I wanted a page to capture their little friendship at this young age.

Holidays provide some of the best kits for scrapbooking. We attended a local 4th of July parade this past year and it was a super cute small town affair. You'll see Abby's little friend Michael on this page, too!


Finally, I did a page to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day. Abby is a definite mix of both of us and I thought it would be fun to capture these so that I can see how they change in future years.  


I love making these books each year and hope Abby treasures them when she is older. I want them to remind us of the life we have, the fun we make, and the love we share.

If you are interested in digital scrapbooking, I highly recommend it! Click here to see and learn more ways I scrapbook digitally.