Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chocolate Spice Bundt Cake

Have you discovered Mix and Match Mama yet? It is a fun foodie blog that I discovered recently. She has taken a basic bundt cake recipe and made 100 different cakes with slight variations of it. I love bundt cakes- they present well, icing can be less than perfect, and they travel well. 

I made her Cinnamon Roll Bundt cake this Spring and last week I tried her Chocolate Spice version, her personal #5 favorite of 100. Both were easy and tasted great. In fact, when I was washing the bundt cake tupperware after this one was all gone, my husband said, "please don't do that to me again". It was hard to resist on the counter!


If you like chocolate, make this cake. It you like cinnamon, make this cake. If you like Chocolate Cinnamon Bread from Starbucks, make this cake TODAY.

Click here for the full recipe and enjoy!