Friday, March 21, 2014

New Favorite Shoes for Spring

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I bought two new pairs of shoes recently. I used to buy shoes once a week, but staying home means a different budget and I haven't bought shoes on a whim in ages. 

Here are my new favorites for Spring...

These Converse are great! I have wanted a pair for ages, but didn't want them to be traditional shoes that require socks. I love that these are more like a flat. They don't come in half sizes, so I went 1/2 size down.


I have seen this style of shoes in multiple stores this season. I loved these from DSW because the leather is really soft and they show the right amount of toe. They also come in brown and a metallic gold. 


Finally, I am a TOMS girl! I just love them year round. I bought these new chevron ones from Jonathan Adler while on vacation in Dallas for Spring Break. Lots of cute new styles for Spring from TOMS!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover