Friday, March 21, 2014

New Favorite Shoes for Spring

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I bought two new pairs of shoes recently. I used to buy shoes once a week, but staying home means a different budget and I haven't bought shoes on a whim in ages. 

Here are my new favorites for Spring...

These Converse are great! I have wanted a pair for ages, but didn't want them to be traditional shoes that require socks. I love that these are more like a flat. They don't come in half sizes, so I went 1/2 size down.


I have seen this style of shoes in multiple stores this season. I loved these from DSW because the leather is really soft and they show the right amount of toe. They also come in brown and a metallic gold. 


Finally, I am a TOMS girl! I just love them year round. I bought these new chevron ones from Jonathan Adler while on vacation in Dallas for Spring Break. Lots of cute new styles for Spring from TOMS!